About us and our service
- IT’S FREE! We do not charge buyers to submit requests through our web site.
- NO OBLIGATION! You are not required to use any business that responds to your request. You request, you decide!
- PRIVACY! We do not resell your information to any third party marketers.
- You agree to our Code of Conduct which states that you are actively seeking the product or service described in the request form. Our businesses pay to respond to your request – please be courteous!
- Your contact information is accurate. Businesses can only respond if they have your correct contact information.
- You are not transmitting sales, marketing or spam through our request forms. Our forms are designed to enable buyers to submit requests for the products or services that they need to purchase.
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH RemodelTree.com, RemodelTree Inc., A WHOLLY OWNED CORPORATION, OR ANY PRIVATE LABEL VERSION OF THE RemodelTree SERVICE OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
The services available at http://www.RemodelTree.com (the “Site”) and private label versions of the Site (“Services”) are owned and operated by RemodelTree Inc, a wholly owned corporation, doing business as Remodel Tree.com (“RemodelTree”), and are provided to you (“You”) under the following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services. RemodelTree may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Site or private label versions of the Site (together the “Sites”). This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in writing signed by you and RemodelTree.
- SERVICES. RemodelTree is a lead generation service that matches requests from potential customers (“Buyers”) with individuals and entities that offer products or services via the Services (“Businesses”) that may be able to meet Buyers needs. RemodelTree is not involved in the actual transaction between Buyers and Businesses. Consequently, RemodelTree cannot ensure that a transaction will occur. Further, if a transaction does occur, RemodelTree has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the item or service sold. The Sites acts as the venue for You to submit requests to Businesses listed in various categories who may respond to Your requests. If RemodelTree is unable to match your request to businesses within its network, RemodelTree retains the rights to match you to businesses outside its network through our approved partners. This service is free for Buyers to use in submitting requests and reviewing responses. RemodelTree does not charge Buyers to use this service. All charges associated with this service are incurred by the Businesses that respond to requests. RemodelTree is not responsible for any user’s access to or ability to use email, or the filtering policies of any Internet service or email providers, and is consequentially not liable for any losses or inconveniences which may arise from undelivered email notifications.
- CONDUCT. Please use common sense and practice safe trading when using the Service. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information to RemodelTree and Businesses when using the Service. You may not allow anyone else to use Your email address and You may not use anyone else’s email address while using the Service. You agree to notify RemodelTree immediately of any unauthorized use of your email or any other breach of security. RemodelTree will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
You agree not to use the Service:
- for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- to request the purchase of firearms;
- in a manner that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- to transmit, post or make available any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication, or any other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity as determined by RemodelTree Service in its sole discretion;
- to transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “Spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- to post improper responses;
- to ‘stalk’ or otherwise harass another;
- to distribute viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying RemodelTree and which negatively affects the user experience.
You acknowledge that RemodelTree screens Your requests to Businesses and has the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to deny any request or remove any content that is in violation of these terms and conditions.
- CONTENT. RemodelTree reserves the right to post on the Sites the text in the “Details” box and additional product or service information entered by you in the request form (“Content”) or submitted by you as a review of a Business; however, we will not post any information you input in the fields calling for personally identifiable information to Businesses, unless you specifically provide your personal information and select that it can be provided to Businesses. You hereby acknowledge that neither RemodelTree nor any of its service providers or partners (“Partners”) has or shall have any liability for how the Services are used, what Content is posted or accessed, or what products or services are made available through the Sites.
- RELEASE. Because we are not involved in the actual transaction between Buyers and Businesses, in the event that you have a dispute, for any reason, You release RemodelTree (and any officers, directors, agents, and employees thereof) from claims, demands, and damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- REMODELTREE PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. You acknowledge and agree that the Sites and Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Sites or Service contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content on the Sites or presented to you through the Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by RemodelTree, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Sites, Service or software, in whole or part.
- UPGRADES, SUPPORT AND NOTICES. From time to time, RemodelTree may (and has the right to) send You information and offers about upgrades, documentation, special announcements and other services offered by RemodelTree. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under no circumstances will RemodelTree or any of its Partners have any obligation to provide You with upgrades, enhancements, modifications, or support for the Services or Sites.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold RemodelTree, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and Partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the following: Your use of the Services, use of Your account by any third party, Your purchase or use of products or services offered by the Businesses, the violation of this Agreement by You, or the infringement by You, or any third party using Your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. You use the Services at Your own risk. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER REMODELTREE NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL REMODELTREE OR OUR PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES, THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARTNERS TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT FEES YOU PAY US IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE. This service is free for Buyers to use in submitting requests and reviewing responses. RemodelTree does not charge Buyers to use this service. All charges associated with this service are incurred by the Businesses that respond to requests. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusions may not apply to you.
- GENERAL. This agreement constitutes the entire agreements between You and RemodelTree. There rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement shall not be governed by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; rather such rights and obligations shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida. The State or Local Courts in Hillsborough County, Florida and United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa will have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies in connection herewith, and each party hereby consents to such exclusive and personal jurisdiction and venue. This Agreement is in the English language only, which language shall be controlling in all respects, and all versions hereof in any other language shall not be binding on the parties hereto. All communications and notices to be made or given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language. Les parties aux presentes confirment leur volonte que cette convention de meme que tous les documents y compris tout avis qui s’y rattache, soient rediges en langue anglaise. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights here under. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by You without Remodeltree’s prior written consent. RemodelTree may assign this Agreement in whole or in part. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and You do not have any authority of any kind to bind RemodelTree in any respect whatsoever. Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email or upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.